Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 2


breakfast





three egg muffins (recipe)

one apple

one avocado, sliced








lunch

chicken breast

long beans

tomatoes

sweet potato











dinner

zucchini noodles served with chicken ragu and mushrooms

iceberg salad (not photographed)


2 medium zucchinis (how to make zucchini noodles)
1 lb ground chicken
2 lbs mushrooms
1 can tomato paste
1 can whole tomatoes
1/2 onion
1/2 teaspon garlic
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon salt





Feelings: According to the Whole30 timeline, days 2 and 3 are supposed to be quite terrible. Many others doing Whole30 report having headaches during these two days. These headaches are attributed to not having free carbs for energy that our bodies usually have access to. I haven't this symptom or anything negative today. I had an intense craving for mac n cheese while it was being cooked beside me for my niece and nephew, other than that, I haven't been having any cravings.

Extra notes: Going to do a solid kettlebell workout tonight, I'm not sure what I'll do for pre or post workout snacks, will update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment